I) High power rating engines.
● Dealing with the selections, total erection, and commissioning of high power rated Marine Stationary engines (Running on Diesel or HFO (Heavy Fuel Oil),
● with possible long or short term contract for (Operation, overhauling, maintenance and care), upon client`s needs and requests.
● Engines are designed to provide high rating power, with (Constant, stable and best quality of electricity)
● Engines that runs on HFO is in need for several main elements for its operation:
(Steam system, Diesel oil, Fuel oil, Lube oil, fresh water, and Compressed air, each of above elements, requires a set-up of auxiliaries in order to be treated before its use on engine.)
(Erected Heavy fuel oil) engines and auxiliaries
II) Diesel Engines with Low power ratings.
● Dealing with its installation, overhauling services and care on either short or long term service or overhauling agreement, as per manual service schedule and the standards maintenance tips for diesel engines.
● With possible long or short term contract for (Operation, overhauling, maintenance and care), upon client`s needs and requests.